Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month (except January) at
6.15pm for a 7pm start
Salvation Army Church
Cnr McDonald Rd & Macarthur St, Alexandra Hills.
At ROGI meetings, you can
- hear guest speakers presenting on a broad range of gardening-related topics
- seek or give helpful advice and support
- contribute to, or benefit from, the swap and share table
- meet like-minded gardeners and develop friendships
- enjoy supper after the meeting – a good time to chat
- discuss successes and seek solutions for failures in your garden
- borrow from the comprehensive library (members only)
- purchase items from the Seed Bank
Come at 6.15 for 7.00 pm start so you can browse the various offerings.
SEED BANK – organic and locally-grown seeds for sale. Also seedlings and larger plants for sale.
LIBRARY – large range of books, magazines and DVDs – for members only
PLANT CLINIC – bring along your plant problems for help and suggestions from other members
FIELD TRIPS – low cost or free to members only
GARDEN VISITS - every month during the year (free for members only) - inspirational and educational.
ANNUAL GARDEN MAKEOVER WORKSHOP COMPETITION – one member wins the services of an expert and ROGI members to have a gardening workshop while the garden gets a makeover
NEWSLETTER – Monthly, informative and educational
STALLS - various stalls selling organic produce such as honey, meat, and fruit and vegetables; gardening inputs such as biochar, diatomaceous earth etc; items to help you reduce waste in your life.